Thursday 17 December 2009

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

In constructing my media product, I learnt how to make my front cover and contents pages in to something much more better than a basic design. Throughout the preliminary task I had used Microsoft Publisher to try and make my front cover and contents page. Until after I had completed the preliminary task, I was given advice to use Photoshop for my front cover, contents and double-paged spread, due to it being more useful in the editing area.
For the first few lessons I played around with the tools and efffects to see how I could make my original pages with a lot more quality. Adding effects like darkening the picture is quite simple, but the final look of a front cover, contents page or a double page spread after everything has come together makes it all the worthwhile of doing the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment